- RTA Assistant - Twinning AL 17 IPAJH 01 19" - Rif. 4/2020. Call expired on 4th September 2020
- CALL no. 3/2020: Selection procedure for the recruitment of an external expert for the position of Program Manager/Team leader within the framework of an e-Government project in the western Balkan area Call expired on 6th July 2020
Public notice – market area
CSI Piemonte is interested in identifying possible partners to propose on the market new ICT services and to participate in partnership in responses to tenders
Themes and areas of interest
The proposed partnership will cover the core activities of CSI Piemonte, for example: cloud services, infrastructure and application services, IT security and GDPR compliance, digitalisation and innovation. The present notice only refers to the market area of CSI Piemonte, that is the activities that it can carry out for public and private institution within the limit of 20% of its turnover of the past 3 years.
Who can partecipate
All interested public and private economic operators that comply with the criteria detailed in the Public Notice document below.
How to transmit the expression of interest
Economic operators are invited to send to email@example.com their duly filled “Application for the Expression of Interest for Potential Partnerships (market area)” and the "Declaration for the Purpose of Participating in the Expression of Interest for Potential Collaborations (market area)". The notice has an exclusively exploratory purpose and does not bind CSI-Piemonte in any way. It does not constitute the establishment of legal positions or the obligation to conclude agreements of any kind with respect to operators that will show their interest. There are no rankings, scores or other merit based classifications. There are no financial amounts associated to this notice (estimated value of zero euros).
- Public notice Expression of interest for potential collaborations (market area)
- Application (fac simile) for the Expression of Interest for Potential Partnerships (market area)
- Declaration (fac simile) for the Purpose of Participating in the Expression of Interest for Potential Collaborations (market area)
- Personal data treatment information in accordance with art. 13 of GDPR 2016/679